Nine Ways to Reduce Tuition (for the 2020/2021 school year)
1. RETURNING FAMILY CREDIT — If the 2020/2021 enrollment reaches 310 students, for each returning student families will receive a $300 credit that will be applied to the family’s 20/21 tuition. If the 20/21 enrollment exceeds 324 students, the returning student credit will increase to $500. All returning PS, ES, MS, and HS domestic students are eligible for this credit. The credit will be pro-rated for part-time students.
2. NEW STUDENT DISCOUNT — Every family receives $1,000 per student for each new student enrolled in grades K-12 the first year the student is at CCS.
3. REFERRING FAMILY INCENTIVES —
Family Referral Credit: Current families who refer a new family to CCS will receive a $600 tuition credit when the family enrolls and their children attend classes. To get started simply fill out the form and turn it in to the business office.
EITC/OSTC Referral Credit: CCS families may earn a $250 credit when a new business, referred by them, joins the EITC/OSTC program. Funds received from existing participants are not eligible.
4. ROLL OVER CREDITS —
Preschool to Kindergarten Credit: Families whose child(ren) attend the CCS preschool and enroll in Kindergarten will receive a $1,000 tuition credit.
Kindergarten through 5th Grade Credit: For every full year a child attends CCS, Kindergarten through 5th grade, that family will accrue $100 toward a 6th grade tuition credit. Families can accrue a maximum of $600 toward their child’s 6th grade tuition if they attend CCS from Kindergarten through 5th grade.
6th through 8th Grade Credit: For every full year a child attends CCS, 6th through 8th grade, that family will accrue $150 toward a 9th grade tuition credit. Families can accrue a maximum of $450 toward their child’s 9th
grade tuition if they attend CCS from 6th through 8th grade.
Senior Year Credit: For every full year, grades 9 through 11, that a student takes at least 5 classes at CCS, their family will accrue $150 toward that student's 12th grade year (as long as they are enrolled in at least 5 CCS classes as a senior). Families can accrue a maximum of $450 toward their student's 12th grade tuition.
5. MULTIPLE CHILD DISCOUNT — Families who enroll more than one child at CCS will receive a Multiple Child Discount. Discounts are applied from the oldest to the youngest child. The following chart identifies the complete discount structure.
6. INTERNATIONAL STUDENT HOST CREDIT — Families that host an international student for an entire school year will receive a $750 tuition credit. The family will also receive a host family stipend that is paid directly from the international student’s agency, host family stipends vary depending on sending agency.
7. EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT — A 2% tuition discount is given to families who pay their annual tuition in full no later than June 1, 2020.
8. CHURCH AND MISSION AGENCY STAFF DISCOUNT — Families who are currently employed full time at a church or mission agency receive an automatic 10% tuition discount. If the family member is employed part time, the percent of full time is credited toward this discount; for example, a family member working 50% at a church or mission agency would receive 50% of this discount – an automatic 5% discount.
9. TUITION ASSISTANCE — Families that demonstrate a financial need can apply for tuition assistance. CCS uses FAST (a third party organization) to determine need. CCS awarded almost $214,000 in tuition assistance in 2019. Tuition assistance (K-12) is available for qualifying families.