Nine Ways to Reduce Tuition (for the 2019/2020 school year)
1. RETURNING FAMILY CREDIT — For each returning student, families will receive a $300 credit to be applied to the family’s 2019/20 tuition. If the 2019/20 enrollment exceeds the target number of students, the returning student credit will increase to $500. This credit will be pro-rated for part-time students.
2. NEW STUDENT DISCOUNT — Every family receives $1,000 per student for each new student enrolled in grades K-12 the first year the student is at CCS.
3. REFERRING FAMILY INCENTIVES —
Family Referral Credit: Current families who refer a new family to CCS will receive a $600 tuition credit when the family enrolls and their children attend classes. To get started simply fill out the form and turn it in to the business office.
EITC/OSTC Referral Credit: CCS families may earn a $250 credit when a new business, referred by them, joins the EITC/OSTC program. Funds received from existing participants are not eligible.
4. ROLL OVER CREDITS —
Preschool to Kindergarten Credit: Families whose child(ren) attend the CCS preschool and enroll in Kindergarten will receive a $1,000 tuition credit.
Kindergarten through 5th Grade Credit: For every full year a child attends CCS, Kindergarten through 5th grade, that family will accrue $100 toward a 6th grade tuition credit. Families can accrue a maximum of $600 toward their child’s 6th grade tuition if they attend CCS from Kindergarten through 5th grade.
6th through 8th Grade Credit: For every full year a child attends CCS, 6th through 8th grade, that family will accrue $150 toward a 9th grade tuition credit. Families can accrue a maximum of $450 toward their child’s 9th
grade tuition if they attend CCS from 6th through 8th grade.
5. MULTIPLE CHILD DISCOUNT — Families who enroll more than one child at CCS will receive a Multiple Child Discount. Discounts are applied from the oldest to the youngest child. The following chart identifies the complete discount structure.
6. INTERNATIONAL STUDENT HOST CREDIT — Families that host an international student for an entire school year will receive a $750 tuition credit. The family will also receive a host family stipend that is paid directly from the international student’s agency, host family stipends vary depending on sending agency.
7. EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT — A 2% tuition discount is given to families who pay their annual tuition in full no later than June 1, 2019.
8. CHURCH AND MISSION AGENCY STAFF DISCOUNT — Families who are currently employed full time at a church or mission agency receive an automatic 10% tuition discount. If the family member is employed part time, the percent of full time will be credited toward this discount; for example, a family member working 50% at a church or mission agency would receive 50% of this discount – an automatic 5% discount.
9. TUITION ASSISTANCE — Families that demonstrate a financial need can apply for tuition assistance. CCS uses FAST (a third party organization) to determine need. CCS awarded almost $235,000 in tuition assistance in 2018. Tuition assistance (K-12) is available for qualifying families.